Hello there! My name is Jenna and I am new to the world of blogging. Let’s get the introductions out of the way:
I am a student with a passion for the arts. Fashion, drawing, writing-all things creative. I have created this site to share my ideas and creations with the world, and I hope you (the reader) enjoy what I have to offer.
That being said, I would like to thank you for checking out my site. It means a lot to me that someone is taking the time to read what I have to say. Anyway, let’s get to the random-facts-about-me stuff:
- I’m a dancer and I always have been. I was dancing even before I was born, and my mom never lets me forget how much of a nuisance I caused before my birth.
- I love to cook. And bake. And eat. ‘Nuff said.
- I have a cat named Max. He’s a Maine Coon and Siamese mix. We’ve grown up together (he’s 13 now!) and even though he likes waking me up at 3 in the morning and peeing everywhere in the house when he’s mad, I still love him to bits.
- I’m a reading fanatic. I mainly gravitate towards fantasy, but I am open to reading anything.
- I am a bit of a neat freak. My room has to be very organized or I get really stressed out. Then again, when I’m stressed I can’t seem to bring myself to clean up!
- I’m also a perfectionist. I’ll spend hours doing something if it means doing it right (even if I’m dead tired, I have to do it!).
- I want to be fashion designer or a dietitian. Yeah, I know, they’re pretty different fields! It’s a challenge right now for me to choose which I really want to do, but I know the day will come where I know what is right for me.
So those were just a few quick thoughts about me that I wanted to share with you guys. Now for the blog and what it’s going to be all about!
This blog is going to be dedicated to art. Fashion, designs, maybe even some writing (when I get the chance, what with being so swamped in schoolwork!) I’ll post things like outfit stylings, current art projects, maybe some book reviews…things of that sort. I’ll also post some more personal posts, such as if I manage to get a job this summer (!) If you guys have any suggestions for what I should post or some tips from fellow bloggers, let me know!
Now on to you guys. I love meeting new people and finding out their interests, dreams, etc., so how about you introduce yourselves in the comments? I’d love to get to know some of you!
Also, I’m willing to chat with anyone who is having personal problems. Friend or family related, health, unsureness in anything, I am open to hearing you! I like helping people through hard times and trying to make things just a little better for them.
Well, that’s all I have to say for now. I’ll begin posting soon, and I’m excited to start this new adventure in the blogging world!
Leave a comment and say hello!